This week was a bit of a doozy and I've started the weekend by spending Friday home sick from work. Lots of corgi cuddles have definitely helped on that end. Here's a little bit of what my week was like though.
I'm adding those three to my Iceland 2k16 driving mix for sure.
In the process of reading a few titles:
- Radiance of Tomorrow by Ishmael Beah
- Daughters of the Samurai: A Journey East to West and Back by Janice P. Nimura
- Junot Díaz and the Decolonial Imagination edited by Monica Hanna, Jennifer Harford Vargas, and José David Saldívar
- Fantasies of Identification: Disability, Gender, and Race by Ellen Samuels
- Season 4 of House of Cards (OMG, CLAIRE I LOVE YOU SO MUCH)
- Pretty Little Liars (still a few episodes behind this season because seriously, wtf is happening)
- Fixer Upper marathons a made for sick/lazy days
- A fresh start this week with more sunlight in our days
- Seeing Drive-By Truckers this week and avoiding all Ohio Primary coverage Tuesday night
- Seeing Beertown at The Know Theatre for Patrick's birthday
- seriously sore muscles after heading back to yoga tomorrow
- my first Green Bean delivery this Friday—hoping for some better produce than our local grocer.