Well it's only the 40th day of a new year, but I finally settled on a few goals—16 to be exact, for 2016. Let's dive into them, shall we?
In no particular order they are:
- Run the Cincy Beer Series
- listen to (new to me) albums
- write some snail mail every month
- go to a yoga class...like with other people...that's not in my living room.
- read some of my own work at an open mic
- read more books and write reviews
- record an EP
- pass the ABO-AC exam
- drink more water
- start a book club with friends
- hike all the trails in our county park district
- unplug more/practice quiet time for myself
- write more about Cincinnati history (maybe a new tour?)
- do amazing things in Iceland
- reduce spending/personal debt
- resist FOMO (fear of missing out)
and there you have it. These are just the vague goals, but I'll work to quantify what it means as I look to achieve each one. Mostly, I want this year to be a year of mindfulness, one where I look to make the best decisions for my happiness, and one that is full of fun and amazing experiences.